Vasily’s most recent recordings from his Tchaikovsky symphony cycle with the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, Symphonies 3, 4 & 6, have won Gramophone’s Recording of The Month for February. This follows from the success of Symphonies 1, 2 & 5 which was nominated for Gramophone’s Critics Choice in 2016.
- Vasily Petrenko Makes “Spectacular Impression” in his Debuts at Carnegie Hall and with Bavarian Radio Symphony
- Vasily Petrenko’s Mahler Forms Centrepiece of Royal Philharmonic’s Ambitious New Association with Royal Albert Hall
- Vasily Petrenko to Make Metropolitan Opera Debut Conducting Tchaikovsky’s The Queen of Spades
- Oslo Philharmonic and Vasily Petrenko Celebrate the Orchestra’s Centenary with a European Tour
- Vote in the Gramophone 2019 Awards