Vasily’s most recent recordings from his Tchaikovsky symphony cycle with the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, Symphonies 3, 4 & 6, have won Gramophone’s Recording of The Month for February. This follows from the success of Symphonies 1, 2 & 5 which was nominated for Gramophone’s Critics Choice in 2016.
- Oslo Philharmonic and Vasily Petrenko Celebrate the Orchestra’s Centenary with a European Tour
- Vote in the Gramophone 2019 Awards
- European Union Youth Orchestra Summer 2019 Tour
- Vasily Petrenko to conduct Piano Finals of the XVI International Tchaikovsky Competition
- Vasily Petrenko Conducts His First Concert With the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Since Being Announced as Music Director From the 2021-22 Season