Vasily’s most recent recordings from his Tchaikovsky symphony cycle with the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, Symphonies 3, 4 & 6, have won Gramophone’s Recording of The Month for February. This follows from the success of Symphonies 1, 2 & 5 which was nominated for Gramophone’s Critics Choice in 2016.
- Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra On Demand – Tickets on sale now!
- Vasily Petrenko & Oslo Philharmonic Release Rimsky-Korsakov Orchestral Works on Lawo Classics
- New Music from Vasily Petrenko & RLPO: Elgar – Sea Pictures, The Music Makers Out Now
- Vasily Petrenko and Oslo Philharmonic Release R. Strauss: Eine Alpensinfonie, Tod und Verklärung
- Vasily Petrenko Makes “Spectacular Impression” in his Debuts at Carnegie Hall and with Bavarian Radio Symphony