Vasily’s most recent recordings from his Tchaikovsky symphony cycle with the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, Symphonies 3, 4 & 6, have won Gramophone’s Recording of The Month for February. This follows from the success of Symphonies 1, 2 & 5 which was nominated for Gramophone’s Critics Choice in 2016.
- VASILY PETRENKO MAKES DEBUT WITH GEWANDHAUSORCHESTER LEIPZIG
- Vasily Petrenko & EUYO to perform at 11 November World Leaders Armistice Ceremony in Paris
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Announces Vasily Petrenko as Music Director from 2021
- Petrenko leads Oslo Philharmonic Towards Ambitious Centenary Season
- Love Stories: Vasily Petrenko and Oslo Philharmonic Orchestra return to Edinburgh International Festival