Vasily’s most recent recordings from his Tchaikovsky symphony cycle with the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, Symphonies 3, 4 & 6, have won Gramophone’s Recording of The Month for February. This follows from the success of Symphonies 1, 2 & 5 which was nominated for Gramophone’s Critics Choice in 2016.
- Vasily Petrenko & RLPO Nominated for South Bank Sky Arts Award for Mahler 1 & 2
- Vasily Petrenko Begins Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Music Director Tenure at BBC Proms & EIF
- Vasily Petrenko’s Final Concerts with RLPO Announced for 9 & 10 July
- Vasily Petrenko & the RPO Welcome Audiences back to London’s Southbank Centre on 2 June
- Vasily Petrenko and Oslo Philharmonic Release Prokofiev/Myaskovsky 21 May